VOICE TRAINING AS A PART OF EMPLOYEES‘ PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT AND CORPORATE IMAGE
- training courses for individuals and work teams
- workshops tailored specifically for the needs of the company
- repeated and updated when needed
- in Czech or English
- specific educational materials, handouts, recommended routines etc.
Voice quality and speaking style is an inherent part of everyone’s image.
The voice persuades, mesmerises, soothes, sells.
The speech, once mastered, is an instrument for convincing (self-)presentation.
A speaker who can effectively control his voice (by means of appropriate techniques and skills gained during the vocal training) is perceived as authentic and persuasive. Proper use of breath support, selective isolation and relaxation and resonance gives the speaker a powerful source of self-confidence and stability. This is well perceivable by the communication partner, be it a member of the audience, business associate, colleague, client, student or beloved person.
For some professions the quality of the voice is of particular importance, for instance:
- business representatives, financial advisers, insurance agents
- operators in call-centres
- employees of banks and public/municipal institutions
- staff in customer centres, shop assistants
- stewards in coaches/trains/aeroplanes, receptionists
- and many others…
Unhealthy or unstable and inauthentic speech performance can thwart the speaker’s plans – e.g. to persuasively give strong arguments to the client to achieve an increase in the project budget, or to act confidently in order to to make impression on a sympathetic person and to dare to ask her/him out.