SPEECH AND SINGING TRAINING IN A VOICE&SOUND STUDIO
Everyone is welcome – professionals and amateurs.
Do you act in theatre? Sing in the musical show? Or just secretly in the shower (and want to finally break into the showbiz)?
Try unconventional training of voice techniques in a cosy environment of a private recording studio. Used for teaching and coaching both singing and speech. Effective preparation for performances, shootings, auditions, talent tests and competitions with the use of the recording equipment and voice analysis.
Preparation for AUDITIONS and ENTRANCE EXAMS
- Auditions for dramas, musical shows, getting job in radio or television or a part in film
- Entrance exams – conservatories, singing and acting studies, pedagogical education
- Singing contests, recitation competitions
- Personalised voice coaching for effective preparation of an auditionee
- Use of the recording equipment and voice analysis
- Chance to get a professionally produced demo recording
OFFER FOR THEATRES (DRAMA AND MUSICAL PRODUCTIONS): COMPLETE VOICE TRAINING OF THE CAST, TAKING CARE OF PART OF THE INDIVIDUAL AND ENSEMBLE REHEARSALS – ACCORDING TO THE (MUSIC) DIRECTOR’S VISION.
(Czech version only, English version to be added soon)
TEACHING SPEECH AND SINGING IN COMFORT OF A PROFESSIONALLY EQUIPPED STUDIO IN PRAGUE
- Modern training methods with the use of recording technology
- SW analysis of the voice
- Recording studio practice, microphone techniques
- Production of top-quality demo recordings for your showreel or audition
- Training in Audio Technology
David Tomášek – Voice/Vocal Coach, Voice Teacher, Singing Coach, Speech Instructor. Sound Engineer, Lecturer, Musician and Musical Actor/Singer.